This document is usually a part of the Sales Incentive Policy / MOU but when an MOU is not in place the following Policy exists for all service agreements with Plusgrow (“Company”) for Commission agents hereby referred as “Agents” or “Agent”:-
General Terms and conditions:-
1) Agent understands that they shall be eligible to receive the incentive, at Company’s sole discretion, only when the criteria laid down under this Policy are fulfilled. Agents shall have no right to raise any dispute against the Company in relation to the incentives or the terms and conditions of this Policy.
2) To be eligible to receive the incentive, Agents should not have any dues with the Company
3) Agent understands and acknowledges that they shall not be eligible for receiving any incentive under this Policy in case of sales reversals for any reason whatsoever, (for example, goods procured from the Company not being sold, goods lost in transit, etc.)
4) Agent understands and acknowledges that, in order to be eligible for receiving the incentive under this Policy they must achieve at least a minimum business of the Target Amount. The invoiced sales between the Target period shall be considered for calculating incentive.
5) Agent understands that the Company may at its sole discretion, retract, discontinue, terminate, amend, modify or change any term of this Policy, without notice to the Agent.
6) Agent acknowledges that the incentives are non-transferable, non-assignable and
specific to Agent. The incentives cannot be sold, rented, or otherwise shared with any third party.
7) Any Purchase Orders not honored or serviced by the Company due to any reasons whatsoever (for example including but not limited to, non-payment of outstanding dues, non-acceptance of any special prices, non-availability of material etc.) will not be considered for the sales incentives awarded under the Letter and this Policy.
8) This Policy shall be construed, enforced and governed by the laws of India and any and all
disputes arising out of this Policy or the Letter shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of
courts of law situated at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
9) The payout would be annual and eligible incentive amount will be paid on submission and approval of the sales figures within 21 working days from submission and acceptance of email..
10) Agent understands that sales incentives shall only be counted on Basic Taxable value. Sales incentives cannot be counted on Shipping Amounts
11) Agent understands that with every new incentive; the earlier Incentive Program is Null & Void.
12) Agent understand by signing this policy agreement agrees that his previous incentive dues if any, that were considered were fully and finally settled
13) Agents who are also employees may sometimes have difficulty in defining what sales are counted towards their sales (“Relevant Sales”) vs direct sales by company vs sales by other team members that may or may not have their incentive policy. It is clarified that relevant sales would be decided at the Company’s sole discretion, only when the criteria laid down under this Policy are fulfilled. Agents shall have no right to raise any dispute against the Company in relation to the sales count or the terms and conditions of this Policy.
14) It is clarified that the means of the understanding shall be only in writing; electronic or physical.
15) Under some situations when the terms are undefined ‘Target periods’, ‘targets’, ‘targets amounts’, ‘relevant sales’; then these would be decided at the Company’s sole discretion, only when the criteria laid down under this Policy are fulfilled. Agents shall have no right to raise any dispute against the Company in relation to these or the terms and conditions of this Policy.